Julie is a registered dietitian (RD) and a New Hampshire licensed dietitian (LD). She has a Bachelors Degree in Nutritional Sciences from Simmons College and a Bachelors Degree in Social Work from Regis College.
Julie has worked:
- As a clinical dietitian at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- As a long-term care dietitian at Hillsborough County Nursing Home
- In the Center for Clinical Investigation at Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- At the Center for Young Women's Health at Children's Hospital
- In addition to her nutrition career, she worked as a personal trainer and manager at a health club for 10 years.
Licensed Dietitian, New Hampshire
Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Member of Dietetic Practice Group-Nutrition Entrepreneurs
Co-authored (under maiden name Julie Laidlaw) the Reported Scope of Practice Variations
in the Journal of Foodservice Business Research